C# と VB.NET の質問掲示板

ASP.NET、C++/CLI、Java 何でもどうぞ

C# と VB.NET の入門サイト

InstallShield

(過去ログ 8 を表示中)

[トピック内 2 記事 (1 - 2 表示)]  << 0 >>

■8442 / inTopicNo.1)  InstallShield

□投稿者/ Complete 二等兵(1回)-(2006/11/21(Tue) 19:22:16)
Complete さんの Web サイト

分類:[その他の質問] 

私はInstallShield の興味深い問題を有する。 私の悪い日本語を許しなさい。 私はインストール・プログラムを作成できる。しかしプログラムは決してずっと前の版があっていないコンピュータで動くときだけ働く。 私がコントロールパネルからのプログラムをアンインストールすれば、アンインストールは失敗する。ソフトウェアはまだコンピュータに存在し、私はコードを手で削除することを行かなければならない。 これがされた後、しかインストール・プログラムは新しいコードを作成しないそしてコンピュータの空の登録簿を作成しない。 この問題を解決する私が方法への与える糸口を私は私が私が改善の機能性を不具にすることを選ぶところInstallShield の開発計画の"媒体" をつけた作成し、次に"改善" を選んだ版をことである望む私が試みた1 つの事。これをすることはこの間違いを作り出したプログラムを作成した: このプロダクトの別の版は既に取付けられている。この版の取付けは続くことができない。このプロダクトの既存の版を取除くため形成するか、または、コントロールパネルの使用Add/Remove 明らかに私のオペレーティングシステムに貧乏人が機能性をアンインストールするためにある。そう私の質問は今これである。プログラムの有効なuninstallation を作成するのにInstallShield がいかに使用されているか。

I have an interesting problem with InstallShield.

Please forgive my poor Japanese.

I am able to create an installation program. But the program only works if it is run on a computer that had never had a previous version.

If I uninstall the program from the control panel, the uninstall fails. The software still resides on the computer and I have to go and delete the code by hand.

After this is done, the installation program fails to create new code and it only creates empty directories on the computer.

One thing I tried which I hope will give a clue to how to solve this problem is that I created a version where I clicked on “Media” in the InstallShield development program and then selected “Upgrade” where I choose to disable the upgrade functionality. Doing this created a program which produced this error:

Another version of this product is already installed.
Installation of this version cannot continue.
To configure or remove the existing version of this product,
use Add/Remove on the Control Panel

Obviously my operating system has a poor uninstall functionality. So my question now is this. How is InstallShield used to create an effective uninstallation of a program?

引用返信 編集キー/
■8446 / inTopicNo.2)  Re[1]: InstallShield
□投稿者/ はいこーん 中尉(148回)-(2006/11/21(Tue) 21:33:23)

マルチポスト
http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet-JA/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=944044&SiteID=36

引用返信 編集キー/

トピック内ページ移動 / << 0 >>

このトピックに書きこむ

過去ログには書き込み不可

管理者用

- Child Tree -