C# と VB.NET の質問掲示板

ASP.NET、C++/CLI、Java 何でもどうぞ

C# と VB.NET の入門サイト

Re[1]: Flexgrid‘}“[hWJnB

(過去ログ 114 を表示中)

[トピック内 4 記事 (1 - 4 表示)]  << 0 >>

■67026 / inTopicNo.1)  Flexgridの挿入モードで編集を開始する。

□投稿者/ やすゆき (1回)-(2013/06/21(Fri) 08:46:49)

分類:[.NET 全般] 

こんにちは。

VB2008 win7です。

タイトルの通りなのですが、グリッドでF2や文字を打ち始めた時に自動で編集モードに入ってくれるのですが、そのときに上書きではなく挿入モードで編集を開始していのですがどのようにしたらよいのでしょうか?お知恵をお貸しください。

ちなみに以下URLで実現方法のヒントは掴んでいるのですが、問題はグリッドをわけあって一つのセルしか表示していないので
RowColChangeイベントが発生しません。
編集が始まるときのStartEditイベント内で同様の処理を組みこんで試してみたのですが、上書きモードのままになってしまいます。

よろしくお願いいたします。

http://www.grapecity.com/tools/support/technical/knowledge_detail.asp?id=22397
引用返信 編集キー/
■67027 / inTopicNo.2)  Re[1]: Flexgridの挿入モードで編集を開始する。
□投稿者/ Vine (1回)-(2013/06/21(Fri) 11:12:09)
GrapeCityのユーザーなら、直接GrapeCityに聞いた方が早いと思うのですが...
引用返信 編集キー/
■67080 / inTopicNo.3)  Re[1]: Flexgrid‘}“[hWJnB
□投稿者/ BofSoots (1回)-(2013/06/30(Sun) 21:42:54)
BofSoots さんの Web サイト
I happen to live in a society that is still grappling with technology but is slowly catching on. The average man on the street feels that you are a geek once you are into computers when in fact you were in the same mindset as him before you first started out. Being on online marketer sets you up for a roller coaster ride which if you are not prepared for, can leave you throwing up before the ride ends. Online marketing is not a go-kart race but is more akin to the Dayonta 500, so you better dig in for a long ride. I built and ran my first website on someone else’s computer for years because I could not afford one. I did this using free hosting services until I could pay for hosting and upgrade my website. That made me feel so vulnerable at times of placing my best interests in the hand of another, but business is a gamble and I took my chances. Instead of feeling disheartened, I used this as a catalyst for my growth. Here I was hearing complaints from others about the lack of opportunities, yet there was a goldmine right on the playground of the young- the internet. Online marketing is a great teacher for all. It forces you to forget about me and start thinking about us. It is not a game where you hide behind a computer screen and shoot off emails to thousands hoping that you will get rich. It is all about building relationships which will determine if you sink or float. Personality is a powerful tool in your marketing arsenal. It is an under used strategy that much has not been written about. Mark you though, just because you have a Brad Pitt personality that means you are already successful, instead it should compliment your other strengths. The internet is a very powerful communicating and marketing tool that has changed several aspects of our lives. You can shoot off an email to someone halfway around the globe and it arrives quicker than an elevator ride to the first floor. It pains me daily that persons who want a cheap business tool don’t know about it and some who have access to the net use it only to read emails and play Yahoo games. I happen to work at a computer lab and many of the persons who I have recommend the internet to as a business tool never even tried it once. Nothing baffling about that though. Online marketing moreso the Net are fairly young when compared to most offline businesses and there is still plenty of time and space to hop on board. It will take you some amount of time, strength, courage and persistence to achieve your set goals. But at the end of the day you have something you can call your own. Though I have not earned my first five figure check, these thoughts are what inspire me daily to help further the growth of the net. Strange huh, the net grows, my business grows, my bank balance grows, your business grows…….. Copyright Nicholas Dixon

http://www.amigosdivebelize.com/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=255591&Itemid=0
http://taxattorneytaxrelief.com/content/%E3%80%90%E6%AD%A3%E8%A6%8F%E5%93%81%C2%B7%E9%80%81%E6%96%99%E7%84%A1%E6%96%99%E3%80%912013%E3%83%9F%E3%83%A5%E3%82%A6%E3%83%9F%E3%83%A5%E3%82%A6rr1300-%E3%83%9B%E3%83%BC%E3%83%9C%E3%83%BC2way%E3%83%90%E3%83%83%E3%82%B0-cinnamon
http://169.244.31.38/groups/tes/wiki/e9b56/_Buttons_Fleur_Heavy_Leather_BSWave_B.html
http://www.modernmethodsmarketing.com/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=143278&Itemid=0
http://mboden.net/groups/savethewild/wiki/6f649/Marc_By_Marc_Jacobs_Standard_Supply_Tote.html

shenzhoushihao
引用返信 編集キー/
■67271 / inTopicNo.4)  Re[1]: Flexgrid‘}“[hWJnB
□投稿者/ BofSoots (2回)-(2013/07/19(Fri) 21:34:56)
BofSoots さんの Web サイト
Some of you may remember back when minimum payments were about 5% of your total credit card debt. Since that time, the minimum level for your monthly payment decreased to about 2%, and in some cases, even lower. At the time, many perceived it to be a good thing. Suddenly their budgets loosened up and it seemed they had more money each month! What they didn’t realize was the long-term affect on their financial situation this would have.Creditors know many Americans will only pay the amount required. By reducing the minimum amount due, you are paying less toward your balance and still paying the same amount to interest! By doing this, it will take longer to pay off the balance and, in turn, you will pay much more in interest!While this went on for a couple decades, things are starting to change back. A few of the major credit card companies are increasing their minimum payments from the current average of 2% to about 4%. So far, Bank of America, Citigroup, MBNA, and Discover are among some of the names that have already made this change. There will be more to follow suit.Why is it happening?Over this period of time where the minimum payments were so low, Americans were encouraged to spend more and pay less… or so it would seem. With payments so low, most of your payment only covers the interest rate. There is little left to pay down the balance. That means it will take you MUCH longer to pay off the balance and you will pay MUCH more in interest!Americans have been stuck in this endless debt cycle for years now, with no hope for escape. Regulators with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) began pressuring credit card companies to raise minimum payments. Part of all this is the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005. This requires creditors to place a notice on monthly statements warning debtors of the length of time it would take to pay off a debt by simply paying the minimum due.So what does this mean?Well, there is good news… and there is bad news. In hopes to leave on a good note, let's start with the bad news.If you are one of the 110 million Americans who pay off their credit cards each month or pay over the minimum payment each month, you may find the bad news isn't really that bad. However, if you are one of the 45 million Americans today that carry a balance from month to month, you may be in for a surprise! If this is you, you understand there is little room in your budget for a payment increase. Many people use their credit cards only as much as they can while still managing the minimum payment.The average American household carries about $10,000 in credit card debt. That means you have allowed yourself about $200 a month to pay to your credit cards. With this increase, your new payment will be closer to $400! While that may not seem like a lot to some people, that extra $200 may mean the difference between chicken and Top Ramen for dinner!Let's look at the bigger scale. The average client in debt management programs carries about $32,000 of debt. They were struggling to make an average payment of about $640. Imagine the problems with those who see their payments increase to over $1,200!This, accompanied with the new bankruptcy laws which make it harder for Americans to file a chapter 7 bankruptcy, can spell trouble for many.The Good NewsThe good news is most creditors will be slowly making this increase. This will give many Americans the time they need to adjust to the increasing payments. Even more good news is that Americans will actually be saving MORE money! Let's say you have a $5,000 balance on one card with a 17% interest rate. Suppose the minimum payment is then increased from 1.67% to 3%. Now, at 3%, you will only pay about $4,000 over 18 years. Had the payment NOT increased, you would be paying on that same debt for over 80 years and paying more than $25,000 of interest!The change is for the benefit of the consumer. Over these past years of low minimum payments, creditor profits has skyrocketed! This new plan is actually going to keep some of that money in your pockets.This will also keep Americans from over spending so much. With the payments increased, many will not be able to afford to make a payment on the new wide screen T.V. they can't really afford. It will mean less household debt and higher overall savings!However, for many, it may take time before they realize these benefits. There will be a period of transition many Americans will have to prepare for. Though the other side may be greener, that fence in the way may not be so easy to climb.What about in the meantime?If you have been carrying a big credit card balance from month to month and you suddenly need an extra couple hundred bucks, you are going to need to take another look at your finances. Or if think you will need to come up with some extra cash soon, now is a great time to start. Here are some tips on what can help squeeze out a little extra cash: * First off, if you don’t already, track your spending. This is crucial no matter what. Americans spend about 10% more than they make, on average. Tracking where you money goes can give you some great insight as to where you can cut back. * Along with tracking your spending, take careful note to where that little bit of money is going every day. Cutting back on the little expenses on a daily basis can add up quickly. Making your coffee at home instead of buying that $5 latte every morning can save you over $100 a month. Or try bringing your lunch from home rather than spending $5-$10 a day or more on it. Even the midday soda you buy without even realizing it can make a difference. The small changes in your life can make the biggest difference. * Fight the urge to buy on credit. Now more than ever, each charge you make on your credit cards will simply add fuel to the fire. A good idea is to remove them from your wallet or purse completely. Sure, you may need to keep one around for emergencies but hide the rest! Don’t make them so accessible! * Call your creditors. It doesn’t hurt to give them a call. Find out what their intentions are and if they plan to increase the payments. If so, when? Get the details. Believe it or not, they can help. * Adjust your withholdings. Sure, many of us like to use that as an “out of sight, out of mind" type of savings account. But if you are in need, it can be a good resource for some additional monthly income. * See a Financial Strategist. If you are still at your wits end, you may want to consider seeking help. Speak with a Financial Strategist to learn about all of your options for getting debt free. Confront the problem before it gets out of your hands.This adjustment may be more than inconvenient to many Americans but in the end, it will prove to be beneficial. Get a head start on it, if you still can. Get your financial situation in order today and escape the credit card trap. More and more people will be looking for debt management programs due to this change. There is help out there. Don’t be afraid to seek help before it's too late. Here’s to living a happy and debt-free life!

http://studentscamp.com/blogs/post/28479
http://stradition-navi.com/Sanka/bbs.cgi?
http://www.artsprings.jp/bbs?display=true
http://audiomania.ocnk.net/bbs?display=true
http://maruta.be/tiancaiya74/230

引用返信 編集キー/

トピック内ページ移動 / << 0 >>

このトピックに書きこむ

過去ログには書き込み不可

管理者用

- Child Tree -